Book Title: Draw Write Now Book 2: Christopher Columbus, Autumn Harvest, Weather
Publisher: Rainbow Resource Center, Inc.
Author: Marie Hablitzel
- Draw Write Now Book 3: Native Americans, North America, Pilgrims
- Draw Write Now Book 5: United States, From Sea to Sea, Moving Forward
- Draw Write Now Book 1: On the Farm, Kids and Critters, Storybook Characters
- Draw the USA
- Draw and Write Through History, Pilgrims, Pirates, and Patriots (A.D. 1492 - A.D. 1781)
- Presidential Pets: The Weird, Wacky, Little, Big, Scary, Strange Animals That Have Lived In The White House
- Can You Hear It?
- Don't Know Much About the Presidents
- Draw Write Now Workbook
- Draw Write Now Book 6: Animals and Habitats: On Land, Ponds and Rivers, Oceans
A drawing and handwriting course for kids that is challenging, motivating, and fun! This book contains a collection of beginning drawing lessons and text for practicing handwriting based on the philosophy of author Marie Hablitzel. An elementary teacher for more than 30 years, Marie believed that drawing and handwriting require many of the same skills, and intertwined her daily drawing and handwriting lessons with math, science, social studies, geography, reading and creative writing. This series separates these lessons into common themes in eight instructive books that can be used in any order. Books are colorful and non-consumable, with an accompanying workbook to record the student s work. Children will improve their drawing skills, refine their handwriting clarity, and enjoy learning in the process!