Book Title: Multicooker Perfection: Cook It Fast or Cook It Slow-You Decide
Publisher: America's Test Kitchen
Author: America's Test Kitchen
Make the most of your multicooker with this new collection of rigorously tested, foolproof recipes that can either be pressure-cooked or slow-cooked. We put you in the driver's seat so you can choose the timing that works for your busy life, and know you'll get perfect results every time.
- Pressure Cooker Perfection: 100 Foolproof Recipes That Will Change the Way You Cook
- Just Add Sauce: A Revolutionary Guide to Boosting the Flavor of Everything You Cook
- How to Roast Everything: A Game-Changing Guide to Building Flavor in Meat, Vegetables, and More
- Fagor LUX LCD Multi-Cooker, 8 Quart - Digital Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker and Yogurt Maker with 33 Cooking Programs - Stainless Steel - 935010063
- Dinner in an Instant: 75 Modern Recipes for Your Pressure Cooker, Multicooker, and Instant Pot®
- Dinner Illustrated: 175 Meals Ready in 1 Hour or Less
- The Perfect Cake: Your Ultimate Guide to Classic, Modern, and Whimsical Cakes
- The Complete Slow Cooker: From Appetizers to Desserts - 400 Must-Have Recipes That Cook While You Play (or Work)
- Sous Vide for Everybody: The Easy, Foolproof Cooking Technique That's Sweeping the World
- Cook's Illustrated Revolutionary Recipes: Groundbreaking Recipes That Will Change the Way You Cook
Multicookers like the Instant Pot are hugely popular, and manufacturers are coming out with new models every year. Yet most recipes are unreliable or are designed to work in only one brand of multicooker--and most often, they use only the pressure cooker setting. America's Test Kitchen set out to make better use of these appealing, set-it-and-forget-it appliances. We've put our rigorous testing process to work developing recipes that conform to your schedule: Make a recipe "fast" using the pressure cooker setting. Or, relax and preparing it "slow" on the slow cook setting if you have the right model (as we show, not every slow cooking function heats properly). We've put every recipe through its paces to make sure it would work across a wide variety of appliances. These crowd-pleasing recipes are perfectly suited to cooking at the touch of a button, from soups and stews like Spicy Moroccan-Style Chicken and Lentil Soup and Hearty Beef Stew with Bacon and Mushrooms, to weeknight-friendly dishes like Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Spinach and Spaghetti Squash with Fresh Tomato Sauce, to company-worthy meals like Sirloin Beef Roast with Red Wine-Peppercorn Sauce and French-Style Pork Loin with Port and Cherries. You'll also find flavorful and creative side dishes, like Maple and Sage-Glazed Acorn Squash and Parmesan Risotto, as well as some unexpected recipes to really up your game, like limoncello and duck confit. No matter what you decide to make and what setting you choose, you're guaranteed to get foolproof results every time.